Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical
10 video

CBS This Morning: Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

Published on: Friday, November 8, 2019

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant Thursday after reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen. At least 10 other customers and workers were hospitalized.

Watch "CBS This Morning" HERE: http://bit.ly/1T88yAR
Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: https://apple.co/1tRNnUy
Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: https://bit.ly/1IcphuX
Like "CBS This Morning" on Facebook HERE: http://on.fb.me/1LhtdvI
Follow "CBS This Morning" on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Xj5W3p
Follow "CBS This Morning" on Instagram HERE: http://bit.ly/1Q7NGnY
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! http://bit.ly/1OQA29B
Each weekday morning, "CBS This Morning" co-hosts Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil deliver two hours of original reporting, breaking news and top-level newsmaker interviews in an engaging and informative format that challenges the norm in network morning news programs. The broadcast has earned a prestigious Peabody Award, a Polk Award, four News & Documentary Emmys, three Daytime Emmys and the 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Newscast. The broadcast was also honored with an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award as part of CBS News division-wide coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Check local listings for "CBS This Morning" broadcast times.

Source: https://youtu.be/5FlI56yUwUs

Show more

Comments

  • Goon Squad

    Goon Squad

     2 days ago

    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😍cool

  • killer

    killer

     3 days ago

    Memes and jokes on a video about a mans death lmao... go outside people! Spending all your time on the internet clearly isn’t good for the soul hahahha

  • John Doe

    John Doe

     4 days ago

    Why won't they tell what they mixed?

  • Samuel Thompson

    Samuel Thompson

     5 days ago

    I'm not surprised............either the food kills you or working for them does.

  • Conor Smith

    Conor Smith

     5 days ago

    It's sad but very surprising how many people don't know to mix bleach with ammonia.

  • Camish Risch

    Camish Risch

     5 days ago

    The people that eat there will die a slower yet painful death

  • Chili Badison

    Chili Badison

     5 days ago

    That's sucks and so does that restaurant

  • lewis lighting777

    lewis lighting777

     1 weeks ago

    Rip pray for the family damn thats insane too sad better figure that out

  • QuabmasM

    QuabmasM

     1 weeks ago

    This is why I warn people that mankind is generally stupid. Most of the time, people die from the dumb decisions of others. Its your job to be Batman about saving your own life. Solve the riddle before everybody else or youre just another victim in Gotham.

    From food preparing jobs to cleaning jobs to even driving jobs, youll find the dumbest of the dumb. These are the people mixing toxic chemicals, making your food without washing their nasty hands, & running over your babies as they get off the school bus in a school zone. You cant trust this world/age. Batman level or whoops.

    -Jesus is King

  • Big C

    Big C

     1 weeks ago

    Was thinking about my local wild wings when the video started and then it turns out to be exactly that one

  • mixdbeautea

    mixdbeautea

     1 weeks ago

    This is so terrible I feel bad for the family. Lawsuit coming in 3,2,1.....

  • Hello Me

    Hello Me

     1 weeks ago

    What you cleaning with Rick Ross.

  • Ailsa Ni

    Ailsa Ni

     1 weeks ago

    I feel like the reason this is news today is to divert from the morman cartel story that should be everywhere.

  • Super Saiyan 4 Dark Xeno Broly

    Super Saiyan 4 Dark Xeno Broly

     1 weeks ago +1

    Nah he died from eating to much chicken.

  • YT Omni

    YT Omni

     1 weeks ago

    Now I get why Gordon Ramsay gets so mad when kitchens are not clean

  • Trumps troll

    Trumps troll

     1 weeks ago

    Damn it's a bad week to buy a chicken sandwich.

  • Cn Kenobi

    Cn Kenobi

     1 weeks ago

    They should teach people how to neutralize the reaction .... baking soda?

  • Travis Edwards

    Travis Edwards

     1 weeks ago

    Amazing the same people who take time to make a joke out of this mans death, go on other videos and bash people in comment sections for different reasons that are sensitive to “them”. Primary example why I never like people’s comments on YouTube people are so two faced .

  • jose maximo

    jose maximo

     1 weeks ago

    Never mix ammonia and bleach. :/


    https://miniurl.pw/gLnBs1

  • Asdfjkl Aflj

    Asdfjkl Aflj

     1 weeks ago

    I never understood why restaurant workers mop the floor with bleach while I’m still eating. The smell is disgusting!

470,344
Views / Share